Android Pay may be heading to Canada judging by the mobile app’s most recent update which “seems to list strings of code that includes references to Interac,” according to Android Headlines. “Although this doesn’t give any details, such as which banks may support Android Pay following a Canadian launch, the strings that mention Interac do suggest that at least some banking institutions will be adding support for the mobile payment platform in the near future.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway