Payments network Paymark has enabled its entire network of retailers across New Zealand to accept Apple Pay. “More than 75% of New Zealand’s EFTPOS machines are on the Paymark network and, as long as the machine has contactless capability, Paymark retailers can now accept payment via Apple Pay,” the company says. Apple Pay launched in New Zealand last week.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding