Binghamton University in the US has been awarded US$900,000 to continue investigations into the next-generation of brain biometric technology. The four-year project, ‘Brain Hacking: Assessing psychological and computational vulnerabilities in brain-based biometrics’, will examine the strengths of weaknesses for cyberspace security of identifying a person by measuring their brainprint – the brain’s response to different stimuli.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade