Apple has updated its list of Apple Pay-supporting financial institutions in Australia, China, Russia and the US. “The additions include nine new banks and credit unions in China, four in Russia and over 30 in Australia,” 9to5mac reports. “Apple has added 28 new banks and credit unions in the US, too.” Apple gained the support of the Australian banks through a deal with banking services provider Cuscal earlier this month.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain