Bell ID develops software to provision and manage the lifecycle of user credentials on mobile NFC devices.
Through host card emulation (HCE), banks, telecom operators and service providers can take direct control over their customer portfolio by using Bell ID software to perform tasks previously associated with a trusted service manager.
Bell ID contributes to NFCWorld+, sharing expertise gained through involvement in over two decades of chip lifecycle management implementations for mobile, ID and EMV payment projects worldwide.
Ask the experts…
These executives from Bell ID are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
David Worthington advises the company and its major clients on strategic opportunities in the application of new payments, mobile and chip technologies.
David is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Martin Cox leads the sales team and has been deeply involved in projects around EMV smart cards, mobile NFC, TSM and HCE implementations.
Martin is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
Robert is an experienced technology consultant with 15 years of experience in chip lifecycle management, ranging from identity smart card implementations for governments and enterprises to EMV chip card migration projects for banks worldwide.
Robert is happy to take questions on NFC and smart cards, including Host Card Emulation, Trusted Service Management, EMV.
From the Bell ID blog…
- U.S. EMV Migration – 8 Questions to Ask Your Project Stakeholders 15 October 2014
- WEBINAR: Host Card Emulation (HCE) – How to take direct control of mobile payments 30 September 2014
- iPhone, NFC & Apple Pay: How Should Banks React? 10 September 2014
- Do HCE Mobile Payments Need Additional Security? 20 August 2014
- Apple’s iPhone 6 with NFC. Is it a Game Changer? 29 July 2014
- INFOGRAPHIC: Market readiness for host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments? 24 July 2014
- Why is HCE Perfect for Australia? 15 July 2014
- Is the U.S. Finally Getting Smart About Payment Technology? 26 June 2014
- What is a Secure Element? 22 May 2014
- Bell ID at Cartes America and Cards & Payments Australasia 13 May 2014
Bell ID in NFC World+
- Bell ID offers tokenization management software 23 October 2014
- iPhone, NFC and Apple Pay: How should banks react? 10 September 2014
- Bell ID and Aditium win awards 10 June 2014
- EnStream picks Bell ID TSM for NFC in Canada 10 April 2014
- Placard picks Bell for NFC 4 February 2014
- Swiss firms tie up for NFC ID 18 November 2013
- Bell ID launches NFC secure element in the cloud platform 5 June 2013
- RIM picks Bell ID for NFC token management 22 January 2013
- Bell ID buys Ecebs 13 November 2012
- TrustNorway picks Bell ID 27 August 2012
- ACI adds NFC with Bell ID 22 June 2012
- CPI enters TSM business with Bell ID’s software 14 November 2011
- Bell ID launches EMV Token Manager 17 April 2011
- Bell ID, PPC and Vivotech launch turnkey European TSM service 2 December 2010
- Bell ID and PPC to offer hosted NFC management services 29 October 2010
- Bell ID partners with Vivotech for mass market TSM solutions 6 October 2010
- Cartes 2008: NFC pops up all over the show 17 November 2008