The company provides solutions to card issuers to securely transition their card portfolio onto mobile for NFC contactless payments as well as solutions for EMV enablement, electronic PIN delivery, tokenization and card issuance management.
Proxama’s Digital Enablement Platform™ (DEP) helps issuers to safeguard their investment in legacy systems and provides a route beyond EMV to innovative services such as tokenization and NFC mobile payments.
Ask the experts…
These executives from Proxama are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Rob Macmillan is the vice president of marketing in the payments division at Proxama.
Rob is happy to take questions on topics including EMV, host card emulation and tokenization.
Learn about the Digital Enablement Platform
Find out how Proxama’s Digital Enablement Platform can help card issuers in this video:
Digital solutions: What are the options?
Digital service providers need to understand the latest developments in payments technology if they are going to choose the most appropriate platform and components for them. This series of easy-to-read two-page pamphlets outlines the functions and features of Proxama’s range of digital and mobile payments solutions.
- Proxama EMV Transaction Manager
- Proxama Payment Application Manager
- Cloud-based payments
- Proximity enabled value added services for card issuers
- PIN management: A new approach
From the Proxama newsroom…
- Proxama inks deals to create the UK’s biggest beacon advertising network. 11 October 2016
- Coca Cola’s GLACÉAU smartwater launches innovative beacon campaign with Proxama 22 September 2016
- Google certifies Proxama for Physical Web experiences 2 September 2016
- Navy Federal Issues Chip Cards With Proxama EMV Solution 30 August 2016
- Proxama works with Google’s Bluetooth-enabled Nearby Notifications technology to promote new film, The BFG 17 August 2016
- PubMatic and Proxama partner on automated beacon marketing 2 August 2016
- Skyscanner launches innovative web engagement campaign targeting consumers on the move via Google’s Nearby and Physical Web 22 July 2016
- Proxama and Printec Agree Reseller Partnership in Central and South-Eastern Europe 7 July 2016
- What does the Physical Web mean for beacons and brands? 24 June 2016
- Cloud Based Payments: the future of Mobile Payments? 22 June 2016
Proxama in NFC World+
- Proxama to create UK’s biggest BLE beacon advertising network 11 October 2016
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons 23 September 2016
- Proxama gains certification to use Google’s Eddystone beacons 2 September 2016
- Printec to offer Proxama mobile payments solutions in Central and South-Eastern Europe 7 July 2016
- Proxama sets out advantages of in-house EMV 13 May 2016
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses 4 May 2016
- Proxama integrates Discover’s D-PAS into EMV enablement solution 3 May 2016
- Tutuka to roll out cloud-based payments with Proxama 26 April 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 31 March 2016
- Proxama makes the case for digital PIN delivery 24 March 2016
- Proxama and Google bring the physical web to London buses 11 March 2016
- Proxama discusses Visa’s new cloud-based payment specs 9 March 2016
- Guide offers advice for card issuers on implementing EMV 2 February 2016
- Proxama joins the NFC World partner program 1 February 2016
- UK black cabs to get Bluetooth beacons 7 September 2015
- London buses get on board beacon rollout 1 July 2015
- Exterion to roll out beacons across public transport in the UK 20 May 2015
- Beacons land at UK airports to send out offers and rewards 19 May 2015
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update 29 January 2015
- Norwich buses get Bluetooth beacons that deliver offers to passengers on the move 25 November 2014