SimplyTapp is a card issuer solution provider for cloud based payments.
SimplyTapp pioneered host card emulation (HCE) for NFC payments on Android devices and worked closely with Google on incorporating the technology into the operating system.
We use an open architecture to enable card present payments inside your mobile application and work with card issuers, acquirers, and mobile application developers around the world.
See how SimplyTapp’s HCE platform helps with secure onboarding of mobile wallets at ATMs
ATM manufacturer Diebold has teamed up with SimplyTapp to offer banks a way to use their ATM network to add a layer of card present security to their mobile wallet provisioning process.
This video shows how Diebold’s hardware technology and SimplyTapp’s HCE-enabled cloud-based payments platform puts cash and mobile innovation back in the hands of banks and their customers:
How exactly does the mobile wallet ATM onboarding solution work? Watch and see for yourself:
Ask the experts…
These executives from SimplyTapp are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
A technical specialist with a deep understanding of NFC and Android, Doug wrote the first HCE patch for CyanogenMod Android phones in 2011.
Doug is happy to answer questions around HCE and cloud-based payments, operating systems, firmware and payment specifications.
Ted Fifelski is president and co-founder of SimplyTapp. Overseeing marketing and business development, Ted is empowering more banks and card issuers with easy-to-deploy mobile NFC payments services for their customers.
Ted is happy to answer questions around digital payment and mobile wallets, product deployment and implementation, cloud-based strategy, EMV, NFC, HCE, tokenization, mobile transactions and credentials.
Ming is the director of software engineering at SimplyTapp, and develops HCE payment solutions.
Ming is happy to answer questions around host card emulation, cryptography, and the implementation of standards and specifications relating to NFC, contactless, ISO, EMV, GlobalPlatform, Java Card, MIFARE, and UICC OTA provisioning.
From the SimplyTapp blog…
- Apple Pay usage dips; banks, take note 21 August 2015
- Innovate: BIN or IIN sponsor 7 May 2015
- HCE: The User Experience That Nobody Talks About 13 February 2015
- Are you a Tier 1 or a Tier 2 token requestor? (It matters) 16 January 2015
- A Watershed Moment for the Payments Industry 23 December 2014
- The Absolute Simplest HCE "Pay" Application Enablement 10 October 2014
- Cryptogram calculation clarity for CBP 3 October 2014
- Innovators’ Spotlight 24 September 2014
- Asia-The New Frontier for Contactless Payments 22 September 2014
- Apple Pay and Android payment eco-systems 11 September 2014
SimplyTapp in NFC World+
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- Fibank launches HCE in Bulgaria 21 April 2016
- SimplyTapp white paper spells out the ABCs of HCE 11 November 2015
- Citi tests ATMs that replace plastic cards with mobile phones, QR codes, NFC and iris scans 27 October 2015
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 22 October 2015
- US banks pilot mobile wallet authentication and issuance at the ATM 21 October 2015
- Ask the Expert: HCE pioneer Doug Yeager — See it now on NFC World 11 September 2015
- Put your questions to HCE pioneer Doug Yeager tomorrow 9 September 2015
- HCE webinar: one week to go 3 September 2015
- SimplyTapp picks up contactless payments award 25 August 2015
- Join NFC World for a live Q&A with HCE pioneer Doug Yeager 13 August 2015
- Verizon announces investment in SimplyTapp 4 June 2015
- Asia Pacific banks begin testing HCE mobile payments 28 May 2015
- SpotMe app lets Android users spend Apple Pay cash 3 March 2015
- Mozido buys PayEase 10 February 2015
- HCE specialist SimplyTapp raises an additional US$2.5m 5 February 2015
- SimplyTapp explains the role of token requestors in mobile payments 20 January 2015
- SimplyTapp raises US$6m to grow HCE 12 November 2014
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project 24 October 2014
- SimplyTapp releases new HCE SDK 22 September 2014