Credit Valtellina already issues contactless Visa PayWave cards in Italy’s Sondrio province under the Tellcard brand name. Now it is testing NFC with Visa Europe, in a small scale trial involving fifty of the bank’s employees. More (in Italian) in Cellulare Magazine.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform