Credit Valtellina already issues contactless Visa PayWave cards in Italy’s Sondrio province under the Tellcard brand name. Now it is testing NFC with Visa Europe, in a small scale trial involving fifty of the bank’s employees. More (in Italian) in Cellulare Magazine.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- India’s Mobikwik aims to triple user base in 2017
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa launches HCE mobile payments developed with Antelop
- US banks launch money-transfer app