The NFCW Email Newsletter lets you keep up to date by email with all the news we publish on NFCW.
What can I expect from this list?
Subscribers to The NFCW Email Newsletter receive a variety of regular emails from us. These include weekly summaries of our latest news articles as well as emails dedicated to important breaking industry news, new resources available free of charge in the NFCW Knowledge Centre, news from our sponsors and commercial partners and other items of interest to our readers.
- You can use the update preferences link that appears at the bottom of every email we send you to opt in or out of additional services, such as our daily news alerts, at any time.
- You can completely remove yourself from the list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link that appears at the bottom of every email we send you.
- The update preferences link can also be used to change your email address at any time.
How to join our email list
We use a two stage ‘double opt-in’ sign-up process for your protection:
- Stage 1 Enter your email address above and hit the ‘Sign up’ button
- Stage 2 You will immediately get a confirmation email. Check your inbox and click on the link in the message to activate your subscription. If you don’t get the email within ten minutes you may want to check if it has been routed to your junk mail folder. Some corporate email systems have over-zealous spam filters and fail to deliver the confirmation email. If this happens to you, we suggest you try signing up again with a different email address — maybe one from Gmail or another public email provider.