NFCW provides banks, card issuers, merchants, brands, carriers and technology suppliers with the knowledge needed to successfully navigate the next phase of the connected customer revolution.
New technologies are transforming the way that consumers choose what products to buy, how they pay and where they keep their money, threatening the business models of existing providers and creating opportunities for new market entrants to seize market share.
At NFCW, we track the latest trends in the market and provide the insight needed to make informed decisions on the latest technology-driven opportunities, challenges and business models, enabling senior executives, technical experts and decision makers to build next-generation products and services that maintain their organization’s competitive edge:
- More than 100,000 people visit NFCW every month to access the latest trends in the market, 13,000 people receive our email newsletter, 15,000 follow us on Twitter and more than 11,000 readers are fully signed-up members of our Knowledge Centre.
- Our readership reaches right across the connected customer ecosystem, from banks to mobile network operators, transportation providers, government and employee ID issuers, handset, consumer electronics and IoT device makers, retailers, vehicle manufacturers, brands, regulators, investors, solutions providers and more.
- Readers come from a mix of technical, business and operational backgrounds and are typically very senior — 69% of our readers are management level and above, 25% are in the C-suite.
- Typical job titles include head of mobile, innovation or strategy at a bank, head of financial services at mobile network operators, CTOs at handset and consumer electronics device makers, CIOs at retailers, heads of ticketing at transportation operators, and more.
- Our audience is particularly strong in banking and financial services, with 24% of our readers working in the sector.
- NFCW readers come from right across the world — one-third of our readers are in the Americas, one-third in Europe and one-third in Asia Pacific and beyond.
- All our online services are provided free of charge to readers, thanks to the members of our Partner Program — commercial technology and solutions providers who pay an annual fee to get VIP access to a range of services which help them build brand awareness, showcase their expertise and connect with new customers.
- Our editorial team is led by Sarah Clark, an editorial expert with over thirty years’ experience tracking and analysing emerging technologies across the payments, card and financial services markets.
Bringing a new product or service to market?
Go to Market with NFCW is the simplest, quickest and most cost-effective way to identify and connect with potential customers and channel partners around the world — guaranteed. Find out more.
Got some news to share?
Please contact our editorial team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 1341 760123.