Chinese handset manufacturer Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific is to launch “a dual-module NFC mobile phone at the end of this year”, according to a report in the SinoCast Daily Business Beat (via TMCnet). The company is working with mobile operators, banks and bus companies on NFC mobile phone testing and commercial use, the article reports, and Yulong has also signed up as a member of the NFC Forum. More details as soon as we have them…
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service