The foundation aims to have Symbian 3 functionally complete during the first quarter of 2010 and expects the first devices based on Symbian 3 to ship during the second half of 2010.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills