The foundation aims to have Symbian 3 functionally complete during the first quarter of 2010 and expects the first devices based on Symbian 3 to ship during the second half of 2010.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service