“We expect to see [NFC] begin to roll out next year with adoption quickly picking up from then on,” Vodafone New Zealand’s Matt East has told The New Zealand Herald. “We are excited by the potential NFC will bring to New Zealand and we believe this will be the way many items are paid for in the future; the potential for use beyond payment is also endless.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service