“We expect to see [NFC] begin to roll out next year with adoption quickly picking up from then on,” Vodafone New Zealand’s Matt East has told The New Zealand Herald. “We are excited by the potential NFC will bring to New Zealand and we believe this will be the way many items are paid for in the future; the potential for use beyond payment is also endless.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works