Printing giant Quad/Graphics is to show off print solutions that utilise NFC at next week’s DMA tradeshow in Boston. “Adding chip technology to print is a fast-growing opportunity as NFC-enabled devices are launched, and as marketers and publishers discover the features and benefits,” says the company, which employs 24,000 workers at 60 production sites around the world.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info