Printing giant Quad/Graphics is to show off print solutions that utilise NFC at next week’s DMA tradeshow in Boston. “Adding chip technology to print is a fast-growing opportunity as NFC-enabled devices are launched, and as marketers and publishers discover the features and benefits,” says the company, which employs 24,000 workers at 60 production sites around the world.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India