Printing giant Quad/Graphics is to show off print solutions that utilise NFC at next week’s DMA tradeshow in Boston. “Adding chip technology to print is a fast-growing opportunity as NFC-enabled devices are launched, and as marketers and publishers discover the features and benefits,” says the company, which employs 24,000 workers at 60 production sites around the world.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones