Printing giant Quad/Graphics is to show off print solutions that utilise NFC at next week’s DMA tradeshow in Boston. “Adding chip technology to print is a fast-growing opportunity as NFC-enabled devices are launched, and as marketers and publishers discover the features and benefits,” says the company, which employs 24,000 workers at 60 production sites around the world.
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay