NFC specialist Narian Technologies expects to try out its retail applications with a large department store chain and a large supermarket chain in the US in the first quarter of 2012. A major film festival is also set to employ some of the company’s NFC technology next year, the firm’s Einar Rosenberg has told NFC World.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK