Korean mobile network operator KT is adding smart posters to bus stops across Gyeonggi Province. Travellers will be able to use the posters to download real-time bus service information via NFC tags or QR codes.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution