Gavin Krugel has become the latest GSM Association staff member to join Visa. Krugel, formerly a senior director at the GSMA, will be responsible for accelerating the activation of mobile money programs in developing economies.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case