Gavin Krugel has become the latest GSM Association staff member to join Visa. Krugel, formerly a senior director at the GSMA, will be responsible for accelerating the activation of mobile money programs in developing economies.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security