UK estate agency software specialist Inteeka‘s new Move St division has launched Smartboards, compact weather-proof smart posters designed to attach to the agents’ boards displayed outside houses for sale. The Smartboards feature a custom URL, a QR code and an NFC tag, all of which send inquirers through the company’s web-based redirection service to the property details.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit