UK estate agency software specialist Inteeka‘s new Move St division has launched Smartboards, compact weather-proof smart posters designed to attach to the agents’ boards displayed outside houses for sale. The Smartboards feature a custom URL, a QR code and an NFC tag, all of which send inquirers through the company’s web-based redirection service to the property details.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service