Health industry group Continua Health Alliance and the NFC Forum have agreed to work together to expand connectivity standards in the medical IT field. The agreement includes an exchange of technical information toward future specifications for personal healthcare devices and collaboration on vendor development and certification activities.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes