Health industry group Continua Health Alliance and the NFC Forum have agreed to work together to expand connectivity standards in the medical IT field. The agreement includes an exchange of technical information toward future specifications for personal healthcare devices and collaboration on vendor development and certification activities.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale