Health industry group Continua Health Alliance and the NFC Forum have agreed to work together to expand connectivity standards in the medical IT field. The agreement includes an exchange of technical information toward future specifications for personal healthcare devices and collaboration on vendor development and certification activities.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets