Health industry group Continua Health Alliance and the NFC Forum have agreed to work together to expand connectivity standards in the medical IT field. The agreement includes an exchange of technical information toward future specifications for personal healthcare devices and collaboration on vendor development and certification activities.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain