Temperature monitoring specialist American Thermal Instruments is to launch six pilots to test the Log-IC NFC data loggers it launched last month. Participants for the three-month trials will be selected from the logistics, pharmaceuticals, retail and manufacturing sectors and will track vaccines, flowers, fruits, vegetables, wine and other products according to RFID Journal. The temperature data loggers can be read with NFC phones through the product’s box as goods move through the supply chain.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology