Temperature monitoring specialist American Thermal Instruments is to launch six pilots to test the Log-IC NFC data loggers it launched last month. Participants for the three-month trials will be selected from the logistics, pharmaceuticals, retail and manufacturing sectors and will track vaccines, flowers, fruits, vegetables, wine and other products according to RFID Journal. The temperature data loggers can be read with NFC phones through the product’s box as goods move through the supply chain.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers