Handset maker Nokia has added an NFC section to its app store, to encourage its customers to use the growing number of NFC applications for their mobile phones. According to the company, the new NFC Apps collection gives the technology better visibility in the storefront and provides an incentive for developers to turn out more NFC applications.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico