Handset maker Nokia has added an NFC section to its app store, to encourage its customers to use the growing number of NFC applications for their mobile phones. According to the company, the new NFC Apps collection gives the technology better visibility in the storefront and provides an incentive for developers to turn out more NFC applications.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain