Handset maker Nokia has added an NFC section to its app store, to encourage its customers to use the growing number of NFC applications for their mobile phones. According to the company, the new NFC Apps collection gives the technology better visibility in the storefront and provides an incentive for developers to turn out more NFC applications.
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?
- US iPhone users ‘unlikely’ to use Face ID for payments
- Apple Pay Cash to go live in iOS update ‘this fall’
- HSBC uses face recognition to authenticate payments in China