Handset maker Nokia has added an NFC section to its app store, to encourage its customers to use the growing number of NFC applications for their mobile phones. According to the company, the new NFC Apps collection gives the technology better visibility in the storefront and provides an incentive for developers to turn out more NFC applications.
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement
- Mastercard sizes up data sharing