Retail and advertising technology provider Mercatus Technologies has added support for NFC and QR Codes to its Concierge for Mobile smart shopping platform. “The convenience and instant gratification of highly responsive NFC and QR technologies give retailers the tools to effectively and quickly place their brand in the palm of every mobile device user while boosting brand equity and improving financial performance,” says Mercatus strategy director James Thomas.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service