Retail and advertising technology provider Mercatus Technologies has added support for NFC and QR Codes to its Concierge for Mobile smart shopping platform. “The convenience and instant gratification of highly responsive NFC and QR technologies give retailers the tools to effectively and quickly place their brand in the palm of every mobile device user while boosting brand equity and improving financial performance,” says Mercatus strategy director James Thomas.
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China