Retail and advertising technology provider Mercatus Technologies has added support for NFC and QR Codes to its Concierge for Mobile smart shopping platform. “The convenience and instant gratification of highly responsive NFC and QR technologies give retailers the tools to effectively and quickly place their brand in the palm of every mobile device user while boosting brand equity and improving financial performance,” says Mercatus strategy director James Thomas.
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement