Retail and advertising technology provider Mercatus Technologies has added support for NFC and QR Codes to its Concierge for Mobile smart shopping platform. “The convenience and instant gratification of highly responsive NFC and QR technologies give retailers the tools to effectively and quickly place their brand in the palm of every mobile device user while boosting brand equity and improving financial performance,” says Mercatus strategy director James Thomas.
- Thinfilm raises US$110m to support growth in NFC market
- Facebook Messenger adds PayPal P2P payments
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale
- The Clearing House to secure real-time payments system with tokenization
- Visa makes it easier to integrate emerging authentication technologies