The total redemption value of mobile coupons will exceed US$43 billion globally by 2016 — an eightfold increase from $5.4bn this year — as they are increasingly delivered by mobile apps, according to a new report from Juniper Research.
- HSBC and First Direct join Pay by Bank app
- Apple Pay in-store adoption is “growing nicely”
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features
- Samsung reveals S8 with multi-biometrics, Samsung Pay reaches quarter of a billion transactions and adds online payments
- Dunkin’ Donuts customers get mobile ordering through Google’s navigation app