The total redemption value of mobile coupons will exceed US$43 billion globally by 2016 — an eightfold increase from $5.4bn this year — as they are increasingly delivered by mobile apps, according to a new report from Juniper Research.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service