The total redemption value of mobile coupons will exceed US$43 billion globally by 2016 — an eightfold increase from $5.4bn this year — as they are increasingly delivered by mobile apps, according to a new report from Juniper Research.
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa
- Ride-hailing app Grab acquires mobile payments startup iKaaz
- Starbucks tests cashless store concept in Seattle