The total redemption value of mobile coupons will exceed US$43 billion globally by 2016 — an eightfold increase from $5.4bn this year — as they are increasingly delivered by mobile apps, according to a new report from Juniper Research.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole