The Prada K2, also referred to as the LG-P940, is the Korean phone maker’s first Android-based NFC device, running version 2.3 Gingerbread. The stylish phone is only 8.8mm thick and has a 4.3-inch display, dual core processor, 8MP rear facing camera, and a 1.3MP front facing camera.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security