The Prada K2, also referred to as the LG-P940, is the Korean phone maker’s first Android-based NFC device, running version 2.3 Gingerbread. The stylish phone is only 8.8mm thick and has a 4.3-inch display, dual core processor, 8MP rear facing camera, and a 1.3MP front facing camera.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies