The Prada K2, also referred to as the LG-P940, is the Korean phone maker’s first Android-based NFC device, running version 2.3 Gingerbread. The stylish phone is only 8.8mm thick and has a 4.3-inch display, dual core processor, 8MP rear facing camera, and a 1.3MP front facing camera.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service