The Prada K2, also referred to as the LG-P940, is the Korean phone maker’s first Android-based NFC device, running version 2.3 Gingerbread. The stylish phone is only 8.8mm thick and has a 4.3-inch display, dual core processor, 8MP rear facing camera, and a 1.3MP front facing camera.
- NFC World launches Go to Market service for innovative technology suppliers
- Google includes support for FeliCa NFC payments in Pixel 3 smartphones
- Standard Chartered unveils IoT payments platform that automatically triggers a payment when a connected product arrives at a destination
- Commonwealth Bank to test ‘smart money’ that knows what it can be spent on
- Alipay: Hackers have used stolen Apple IDs to lift funds from mobile wallets