The Prada K2, also referred to as the LG-P940, is the Korean phone maker’s first Android-based NFC device, running version 2.3 Gingerbread. The stylish phone is only 8.8mm thick and has a 4.3-inch display, dual core processor, 8MP rear facing camera, and a 1.3MP front facing camera.
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service
- PenFed joins US move to contactless payment cards