NFC inlay manufacturer UPM RFID has launched a website that acts as a hub to connect consumers, developers and businesses with online NFC tag stores around the world. NFCtags.com, says the Finnish company, “brings together the most comprehensive selection of NFC online vendors, converters and printing houses by service area and expertise.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods