Inside Secure and CorFire, the US arm of Korean NFC specialist SK C&C, are working together to make sure that the French chip maker’s NFC controllers, secure elements and Open NFC protocol stack are fully interoperable with CorFire’s CorTSM trusted service management platform. CorFire technology is used by First Data to manage Google Wallet applications.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security