Inside Secure and CorFire, the US arm of Korean NFC specialist SK C&C, are working together to make sure that the French chip maker’s NFC controllers, secure elements and Open NFC protocol stack are fully interoperable with CorFire’s CorTSM trusted service management platform. CorFire technology is used by First Data to manage Google Wallet applications.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash