Inside Secure and CorFire, the US arm of Korean NFC specialist SK C&C, are working together to make sure that the French chip maker’s NFC controllers, secure elements and Open NFC protocol stack are fully interoperable with CorFire’s CorTSM trusted service management platform. CorFire technology is used by First Data to manage Google Wallet applications.
- Scotiabank adds multi-loyalty programs to mobile banking apps
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing
- Brewery puts NFC tags in beer coasters in San Diego pub
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology