NFC tag vendor Tagage has launched a mobile app that allows users to order custom NFC tags and stickers directly from their phones. Tagage Mobile, from Hansaprint and UPM RFID, does not require knowledge of NFC coding and allows easy upload of images and text. Content is then encoded, printed and shipped globally in small or large quantities. The free app is available now for Symbian and an Android version is expected to be available in January 2012.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers