NFC tag vendor Tagage has launched a mobile app that allows users to order custom NFC tags and stickers directly from their phones. Tagage Mobile, from Hansaprint and UPM RFID, does not require knowledge of NFC coding and allows easy upload of images and text. Content is then encoded, printed and shipped globally in small or large quantities. The free app is available now for Symbian and an Android version is expected to be available in January 2012.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands