NFC tag vendor Tagage has launched a mobile app that allows users to order custom NFC tags and stickers directly from their phones. Tagage Mobile, from Hansaprint and UPM RFID, does not require knowledge of NFC coding and allows easy upload of images and text. Content is then encoded, printed and shipped globally in small or large quantities. The free app is available now for Symbian and an Android version is expected to be available in January 2012.
- Mastercard adds bar tab feature to Qkr! mobile payments app
- Huawei includes NFC payments in new smartwatch
- China’s central bank tests digital currency for in-store payments
- NXP reveals secure element and NFC solution that speeds transaction times, increases security and supports smaller form factors
- Google Assistant comes to more Android phones