NFC tag vendor Tagage has launched a mobile app that allows users to order custom NFC tags and stickers directly from their phones. Tagage Mobile, from Hansaprint and UPM RFID, does not require knowledge of NFC coding and allows easy upload of images and text. Content is then encoded, printed and shipped globally in small or large quantities. The free app is available now for Symbian and an Android version is expected to be available in January 2012.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet