A survey conducted by the GSM Association’s Mobile Money Live website has found that spending money on marketing is seen by most readers as the way to address user fears about NFC security. 35% of readers thought “a massive marketing campaign to address anxieties” was the best way to solve the problem while only 29% suggested that introducing extra security would be the best way ahead.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security