A survey conducted by the GSM Association’s Mobile Money Live website has found that spending money on marketing is seen by most readers as the way to address user fears about NFC security. 35% of readers thought “a massive marketing campaign to address anxieties” was the best way to solve the problem while only 29% suggested that introducing extra security would be the best way ahead.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case