Nokia has unveiled two new smartphones at the CES, but neither include NFC. “With our first Windows Phone devices we had to make decisions about priorities,” CEO Stephen Elop said, the Guardian reports. “But NFC is growing in importance, and I personally believe in it.”
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor