Nokia has unveiled two new smartphones at the CES, but neither include NFC. “With our first Windows Phone devices we had to make decisions about priorities,” CEO Stephen Elop said, the Guardian reports. “But NFC is growing in importance, and I personally believe in it.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service