Nokia has unveiled two new smartphones at the CES, but neither include NFC. “With our first Windows Phone devices we had to make decisions about priorities,” CEO Stephen Elop said, the Guardian reports. “But NFC is growing in importance, and I personally believe in it.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods