ABnote’s TSM hubs in Ingleburn, Australia and Christchurch, New Zealand have been certified under MasterCard’s Mobile Partner Program. The qualification enables ABnote to provide TSM services such as personalisation and over-the-air application downloading to NFC phones for MasterCard PayPass.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit