ABnote’s TSM hubs in Ingleburn, Australia and Christchurch, New Zealand have been certified under MasterCard’s Mobile Partner Program. The qualification enables ABnote to provide TSM services such as personalisation and over-the-air application downloading to NFC phones for MasterCard PayPass.
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
- Facial recognition technology to replace passports at Australian airports
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada