ABnote’s TSM hubs in Ingleburn, Australia and Christchurch, New Zealand have been certified under MasterCard’s Mobile Partner Program. The qualification enables ABnote to provide TSM services such as personalisation and over-the-air application downloading to NFC phones for MasterCard PayPass.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain