Samsung has signed a memorandum of understanding with Malaysian RFID firm Smartag that will see the two firms working together to bring NFC technology to the Malaysian market. “Together we will work to simplify the Malaysian lifestyle by using the digital wallet for credit, debit, membership and loyalty cards using mobile phones,” says Smartag CEO PK Lim.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet