Samsung has signed a memorandum of understanding with Malaysian RFID firm Smartag that will see the two firms working together to bring NFC technology to the Malaysian market. “Together we will work to simplify the Malaysian lifestyle by using the digital wallet for credit, debit, membership and loyalty cards using mobile phones,” says Smartag CEO PK Lim.
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip