Mobile test equipment specialist Comprion has released an NFC testing solution that can be used in-store to check a device’s NFC functionality. NFC Go offers a simple and quick method of testing the NFC antenna and tag reading capability of a handset, reader or other device. The device requires minimal user training and is aimed at phone shops, manufacturers’ test centres and customer support departments.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain