Mobile test equipment specialist Comprion has released an NFC testing solution that can be used in-store to check a device’s NFC functionality. NFC Go offers a simple and quick method of testing the NFC antenna and tag reading capability of a handset, reader or other device. The device requires minimal user training and is aimed at phone shops, manufacturers’ test centres and customer support departments.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa