Mobile test equipment specialist Comprion has released an NFC testing solution that can be used in-store to check a device’s NFC functionality. NFC Go offers a simple and quick method of testing the NFC antenna and tag reading capability of a handset, reader or other device. The device requires minimal user training and is aimed at phone shops, manufacturers’ test centres and customer support departments.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa