Chip giant Intel has picked Giesecke & Devrient as its trusted service manager for the embedded secure elements built into its smartphone reference design (SRD), a ‘plug and play’ blueprint that handset makers can use to build Android handsets using Intel’s NFC-enabled Medfield chips.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash