Indian mass transportation operator Delhi Metro Railway Corporation has “started experimenting with NFC-enabled cell phones” for ticketing, reports The Times of India. 1.6 million commuters ride the Delhi Metro’s 190km network every day.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills