Indian mass transportation operator Delhi Metro Railway Corporation has “started experimenting with NFC-enabled cell phones” for ticketing, reports The Times of India. 1.6 million commuters ride the Delhi Metro’s 190km network every day.
- Apple Pay launches in Norway
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform