Bulgarian mobile network operator M-Tel is to begin a six month NFC payments pilot in May 2012, in conjunction with First Investment Bank, and hopes to begin commercial services this year. M-Tel is also investigating the potential for NFC public transportation ticketing.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info