Phone maker Samsung has filed a trademark application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for “Samsung Wallet”, a word mark relating to “computer software for mobile phones, smart phones and tablet PCs,” PocketNow reports.
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes
- Apple adds support for Express Card NFC transactions that work even when an iPhone’s battery is almost flat