Phone maker Samsung has filed a trademark application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for “Samsung Wallet”, a word mark relating to “computer software for mobile phones, smart phones and tablet PCs,” PocketNow reports.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills