Phone maker Samsung has filed a trademark application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for “Samsung Wallet”, a word mark relating to “computer software for mobile phones, smart phones and tablet PCs,” PocketNow reports.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa