Phone maker Samsung has filed a trademark application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for “Samsung Wallet”, a word mark relating to “computer software for mobile phones, smart phones and tablet PCs,” PocketNow reports.
- Dublin churches pilot contactless collections
- Hong Kong rolls out tap-to-collect travel rebate system
- Apple Pay to go live in Saudi Arabia this week?
- Visa reports 80% drop in card-present fraud at US chip-enabled merchants
- Barclays to let UK merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts