Phone maker Samsung has filed a trademark application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for “Samsung Wallet”, a word mark relating to “computer software for mobile phones, smart phones and tablet PCs,” PocketNow reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info