A software development kit (SDK) for the Cipurse open transit ticketing standard, developed by the OSPT Alliance, is now available. “The Cipurse SDK enables developers to quickly bring a wide range of solutions to market that address the need for advanced security while offering unmatched implementation flexibility,” says the OSPT’s Laurent Cremer. “We eagerly anticipate a wave of innovation in transit fare collection systems.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?