A new NFC tag supplier has opened in Toronto, Canada. TapMeTags offers tag tracking, supply, printing and encoding services for marketers and advertisers who wish to use NFC and QR codes. “Our solutions are completely white labelled, keeping you in control of your brand,” says operator Synaptic Vision.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards