A new NFC tag supplier has opened in Toronto, Canada. TapMeTags offers tag tracking, supply, printing and encoding services for marketers and advertisers who wish to use NFC and QR codes. “Our solutions are completely white labelled, keeping you in control of your brand,” says operator Synaptic Vision.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations