Inside Secure has officially confirmed that it is the NFC technology supplier for Nokia’s first Windows Phone with NFC, the Lumia 610. The Windows Phone 7.5 device is using Inside Secure’s Open NFC protocol stack and Inside’s MicroRead v3.4 NFC controller, says the company.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries