British mobile workforce and goods tracking specialist Skillweb has launched an NFC and QR code-based proof of attendance service. “SmartTask Field Service uses the core SmartTask product engine to deliver a simple and 100% accurate means of monitoring proof of attendance by mobile and field based workers,” says Skillweb MD Paul Ridden.
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale
- Heart scan biometrics could let computers continuously monitor logged in users