British mobile workforce and goods tracking specialist Skillweb has launched an NFC and QR code-based proof of attendance service. “SmartTask Field Service uses the core SmartTask product engine to deliver a simple and 100% accurate means of monitoring proof of attendance by mobile and field based workers,” says Skillweb MD Paul Ridden.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit