The British town of Tunbridge Wells has become the first in the UK to allow drivers to pay for their parking with an NFC mobile phone. For the service, stickers containing NFC tags have been placed at parking meters in the fifteen car parks run by the local council by solution provider PayByPhone, which also manages San Francisco’s NFC parking service.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?