The British town of Tunbridge Wells has become the first in the UK to allow drivers to pay for their parking with an NFC mobile phone. For the service, stickers containing NFC tags have been placed at parking meters in the fifteen car parks run by the local council by solution provider PayByPhone, which also manages San Francisco’s NFC parking service.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works