The British town of Tunbridge Wells has become the first in the UK to allow drivers to pay for their parking with an NFC mobile phone. For the service, stickers containing NFC tags have been placed at parking meters in the fifteen car parks run by the local council by solution provider PayByPhone, which also manages San Francisco’s NFC parking service.
- Target to launch mobile payment service this year
- Pakistan to add payments to National IDs
- CPI Card Group and Proxama to offer innovative mobile and EMV payments services in North America
- Austrians to open bank accounts from home using online video ID service
- Ant Financial eyes up blockchain for Alipay