The British town of Tunbridge Wells has become the first in the UK to allow drivers to pay for their parking with an NFC mobile phone. For the service, stickers containing NFC tags have been placed at parking meters in the fifteen car parks run by the local council by solution provider PayByPhone, which also manages San Francisco’s NFC parking service.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK