A new NFC tag platform provider has opened for business in Ireland. Airnfc was founded by two students in Limerick and supplies products worldwide, co-founder Conor Burke has told NFC World. “We are the first in Ireland to provide ready-to-go NFC marketing products and hope to be a market leader at home and throughout Europe.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments