Microsoft is planning a mobile wallet for Windows Phone 8, according to an unsourced report in The Verge. The wallet service will be provided by Microsoft and is expected to be branded by carrier partners.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments