Microsoft is planning a mobile wallet for Windows Phone 8, according to an unsourced report in The Verge. The wallet service will be provided by Microsoft and is expected to be branded by carrier partners.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa