Microsoft is planning a mobile wallet for Windows Phone 8, according to an unsourced report in The Verge. The wallet service will be provided by Microsoft and is expected to be branded by carrier partners.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills