Motorola is to use fingerprint biometrics in future NFC handsets to eliminate PIN locks on mobile wallets. The Google-owned phone maker, which already builds handsets with built-in finger scanners, told Brief Mobile of the move at a presentation at the University of California in San Diego.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow