Motorola is to use fingerprint biometrics in future NFC handsets to eliminate PIN locks on mobile wallets. The Google-owned phone maker, which already builds handsets with built-in finger scanners, told Brief Mobile of the move at a presentation at the University of California in San Diego.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019