Motorola is to use fingerprint biometrics in future NFC handsets to eliminate PIN locks on mobile wallets. The Google-owned phone maker, which already builds handsets with built-in finger scanners, told Brief Mobile of the move at a presentation at the University of California in San Diego.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service