Some 40,000 Samsung staff based at the electronics giant’s headquarters in Suwon, South Korea, are to begin using NFC phones instead of ID badges to gain access to buildings during the second half of 2012, reports Daum.net.
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT
- Bank of China brings Apple Pay to UnionPay credit cards
- Belgian bank to launch HCE mobile payments
- Apple and Samsung boost Russian interest in virtual cards
- Ant Financial invests in Korea and Philippines