The LG Optimus Elite is now available to pre-order from Virgin Mobile USA for US$149.99. The NFC device will begin shipping on 15 May with Google Wallet included — the first time that a US carrier other than Sprint has offered consumers a mobile phone with official support for the search giant’s NFC payments and offers service.
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores
- Apple details its face detection algorithm
- Garmin Pay goes live in US, Switzerland, Russia and Australia