Pop fans will be able to leave their wallets at home during a three day music festival in London in July. All vendors at the Barclaycard-sponsored Wireless Festival will accept contactless payments, including NFC-based Quick Tap, PayTag stickers and Barclaycard’s soon-to-be-unveiled PayBand bracelets.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case