Pop fans will be able to leave their wallets at home during a three day music festival in London in July. All vendors at the Barclaycard-sponsored Wireless Festival will accept contactless payments, including NFC-based Quick Tap, PayTag stickers and Barclaycard’s soon-to-be-unveiled PayBand bracelets.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?