Poken has appointed audio visual hire specialist Smart AV as its exclusive UK partner. The company plans to use Poken’s NFC-based digital business card and social networking platform to offer event organisers improved networking opportunities for delegates and refined analytics on conference and exhibition activity.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet