NFC innovator Narian Technologies has launched a platform designed to give everyone the tools to create their own NFC applications. The offering includes a web-based app creator portal, a tag writing application and an Android-based “touch and discover” user app called Instantly NFC. “This platform lets everyone from soccer moms to college rock bands create their own NFC app easily,” says Narian’s Einar Rosenberg.
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa
- Ride-hailing app Grab acquires mobile payments startup iKaaz
- Starbucks tests cashless store concept in Seattle