NFC innovator Narian Technologies has launched a platform designed to give everyone the tools to create their own NFC applications. The offering includes a web-based app creator portal, a tag writing application and an Android-based “touch and discover” user app called Instantly NFC. “This platform lets everyone from soccer moms to college rock bands create their own NFC app easily,” says Narian’s Einar Rosenberg.
- Apple Pay launches in Norway
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform