GlobalPlatform has released two specification documents for use by software developers working with trusted execution environments. TEE Systems Architecture v1.0 explains the hardware and software architectures involved, while the TEE Internal API Specification v1.0 sets out how to develop trusted applications.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets