GlobalPlatform has released two specification documents for use by software developers working with trusted execution environments. TEE Systems Architecture v1.0 explains the hardware and software architectures involved, while the TEE Internal API Specification v1.0 sets out how to develop trusted applications.
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay