GlobalPlatform has released two specification documents for use by software developers working with trusted execution environments. TEE Systems Architecture v1.0 explains the hardware and software architectures involved, while the TEE Internal API Specification v1.0 sets out how to develop trusted applications.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain